How's the before the hubby returns cleaning going?
Just got back from the laundry mat. I did 7 loads of laundry (some the large machines). I'm laying down the law on towels, pj's... etc.I want to get everything done and be free to have Friday with Kevin. I'm more relaxed when my nest is clean.
WHere do you get these cartoon's? Their hilarious.....Hey Shari, one more sleep until you have your hubby home!!!!!!!!NEver did get that hottub night in. Oh well, soon though before the snow is gone....
Just got an email from Kevin - he's on route already and will be home in less than 24 hours. Yipee!!
I LOVE this. I'm stealing it and posting it on my blog. You are a comic genius.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How's the before the hubby returns cleaning going?
Just got back from the laundry mat. I did 7 loads of laundry (some the large machines). I'm laying down the law on towels, pj's... etc.
I want to get everything done and be free to have Friday with Kevin. I'm more relaxed when my nest is clean.
WHere do you get these cartoon's? Their hilarious.....
Hey Shari, one more sleep until you have your hubby home!!!!!!!!
NEver did get that hottub night in. Oh well, soon though before the snow is gone....
Just got an email from Kevin - he's on route already and will be home in less than 24 hours. Yipee!!
I LOVE this. I'm stealing it and posting it on my blog. You are a comic genius.
Post a Comment